Monday, April 26, 2010

Lost Souls

Hey everyone. I have started working on something that I have always wanted to do ever since I was a kid: write a book. The title is going to be "Lost Souls", essentially it is going to be about the timeless, unseen war, between angels and demons. I know that this has been done on several occasions (Frank Peretti's "This Present Darkness" & "Piercing The Darkness", as well as John Connolly's "Dark Angel"), but I do not want to give away too many details ;). So, while I am busy pulling these 12 hour shifts at work, on my down time, chances are I won't be posting much of anything for the next month or so, mostly because I really want to work on this project. So, once again, I ask that you PLEASE be patient with me, as I go through this difficult time of transition at work. Merci beaucoup, au revoir mon ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment